Welsh girl trying to find her way in the world. All round Blogger with a passion for Fictional Characters.

Powered by Blogger.

My Summer Playlist

Wales, UK
This post has been floating around for a few weeks now and what with the nice weather we've been having lately my blog kind of took a back seat.

I am a big fan of music and lately I haven’t listened to much. I used to listen to music all the time, at home, in the car, out and about but I even have the volume in my car turned down, which if you knew me, you’d know is not like me at all. 

My Summer Playlist

With summer finally here - more so the time of year rather than the actual weather (as it's supposed to thunder storm today) but I decided it was time to get my iPod back out and sort myself out a summer playlist. So I thought maybe I should share it with you guys, and maybe even get some suggestions from yourselves.

  • All Time Low - Weightless (This will always be on my playlists - it’s my favourite song)
  • Little Mix - No More Sad Songs
  • Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back
  • Daughtry - Waiting For Superman
  • Thomas Rhett - T-shirt
  • Little Mix - Power
  • Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
  • Paramore - Hard Times
  • Maroon 5 ft. Future - Cold
  • Florida Georgia Line - Tell Me How You Like It
  • Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
  • Brett Young - Sleep Without You
  • Kelsea Ballerini - Peter Pan
  • All Time Low - Life Of The Party
  • Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell
  • Elle King - Ex’s & Oh’s
  • Jonas Blue ft. William Singe - Mama
  • Charlie Puth - Attention
  • T-Pain ft. Teddy Verseti - Church


No doubt over the summer I’ll add more songs to my iPod and this playlist will grow. If you want to listen to any of these songs you can see my playlists here on YouTube.

What are your favourite feel good summer songs?
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you so much for checking out my blog. All comments are welcomed and appreciated.