Welsh girl trying to find her way in the world. All round Blogger with a passion for Fictional Characters.

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

Wales, UK
Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy what you read, Having said that my word is not law.

I am a blogger who gives her opinion on various subjects, I am not a professional in any capacity and all opinions I give are my own and not that of anyone else, I cannot be held liable if you buy a product based on my opinions and it does not work for you, all opinions are what works best for me personally. I give my honest opinion in all my posts.

Any guest posts on my blog will be noted and opinions and words in those blog posts belong solely to the writer and not myself.

Any sponsored or affiliated posts will be noted within the post and the post title with a *, regardless of if I have been gifted an item or been paid for a post I will always give my opinions honestly and won’t be swayed by others to post something I do not agree with. Any posts written for brands/organisers will specifically have no-follow links in my posts. 

I reserve the right to change my blog and/or posts at any time, without prior notice.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. wearahalo@gmail.com

HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you so much for checking out my blog. All comments are welcomed and appreciated.